Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back on WW wagon!!!

Why do i have a love/hate relationship with WW, why can't i be in that honeymoon stage again like after having Berkley when I went from 222 to 160 in 11 months????? Well i decided what I was doing or not doing since I left San Diego is obviously not working, so I decided back to WW. Sidenote LOVE the leader, which is I think what lead to the success I had in 2005. So as ashamed as I am I think posting my weight each week will help me open my eyes to my obesity problem I have! Now I know to some people I may not be obese and to others I am morbidly obese, but with that said my dad had a heart attack at 50 yrs old (thats so young!!!) and my mom was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, so I need to stay on top of my health to prevent the genetic downfalls from hitting me! so as of Monday Oct 11, 2010 my fat ass is weighing in at 202.8 in scrubs at a WW meeting! My goal weight is 160, i dont mind taking an entire year to get there so hopefully i keep it off!!! but mmm walking onto that pier next summer to great my hubby at 160 would be really nice, or eating a huge kangaroo burger at a great weight would be nice too. I love motivation of seeing my man again!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Anna.
    I stopped going to meetings shortly after I hit lifetime because my leader left and I didn't care for the new one. I realize, 10 pounds heavier that was not a legitimate excuse. I could have easily found another meeting...

    I'm back at meetings now for the second week and am already feeling more confident and down nearly four pounds!!! Meetings are key for me and I am just happy that I realized with 10 pounds.

    I am proud of you and know you will do great. I can't wait to see your next weigh in. I know it is going to be a good one:)

    ReplyDelete