Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st!

Which I just have to say means we are almost HALFWAY done with yet another deployment! That makes me pretty excited and means I am 3 months away from being back in San Diego and enjoying the beautiful running weather and my fabulous friends who have all signed up to run the Rock N Roll half :) We are going to have such a blast!

So it's March 1st, a new fresh start to a new month! This month my major ONE goal I have set out for myself is to only drink ONE day this month, which will be March 25th. I am headed to Dallas, to run in the rock n roll half there. My goal since I am rebuilding my endurance is to finish in 2:50.

Today is Tuesday, which means yesterday was weigh in day for me. I totally bombed last week, I celebrated my brother's 21st bday then continued on to no work outs and no tracking of my food intake which lead to a gain. I gained 0.6lbs. BOOO!!!! oh well on to this week. I left the meeting and went to a friend's house who does WW as well. We took her dog on a 90 min walk, i think it was 4.5 or 5 miles or something like that, note to self wear garmin next time! then we popped a Kashi pizza in the oven YUM YUM YUM we even added more veggies and ummm some cheese to it.

this weeks goals: journal everything that goes in my mouth, workout for 1 hr, 5 days, no alcohol. I think I have a good start, after last night's walk, i did a run this morning and about to do a dvd with Jillian Michaels who is promising me rockin abs for my cruise next month LOL

See you guys next Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am a milspouse in SD also and just wanted to introduce myself. Found your blog through Sonia (A Hapa Girl and Her Hapa Family). The no alcohol thing is hard, especially during deployments, immediately after deployments, and right before deployments, haha :) BUT...it KILLS all of the amazing work you do by slowing down your metabolism. It is my total and only real weakness when it comes to food, but when added up, I figure I get 1,000 calories a week of empty cals from it! CRAZY, right?? And that's being what I call moderate...

    ReplyDelete