Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 20!!!

Today is officially day 20 of Whole30! I have found it a lot harder to do with hubby around oh and my mom! The torture I put myself through too, Sunday night I made an amazing dinner of new york strip steaks and baby lobster tails yum. The downfall is I made cupcakes in ice cream cones for the kids and fired up plugged in the Velata fondue warmer and in went dark chocolate with the sides of masrshmallows, vanilla wafers, strawberries, and bananas! I didn't even lick the cake batter or fondue chocolate!!! I did cheat yesterday by stepping on the scale, I started day 1 at 198ish and today after bfast and crossfit i was 194.4, i really hope to get to 189 by day 30, so we shall see. Oh and I have a GREAT reason to want this weight to start dropping, Todd made Chief!!! He is currently in six weeks of hell initation, I don't even get to see him. yesterday he left at 445 in the morning and got home at 10pm! I am secretly glad he is going underway, although I have a hunch I won't be getting any emails from him until he is officially a Chief! Anyhow I think Sept 21 or 22 is the Khaki Ball and we dress in cocktail attire and I am wanting to look HOT!  sorry I have been missing, I wanted to do a post from the Joggin for Frogmen 5k and my first Crossfit fundamentals class. Heres to the next 10 days! I think I will splurge when it is over and have some wine and Thai food with the hubby (if he can get a night off). Oh and a great tip, I am loving how yummy a yam (yams are what we all sweet potatoes) and apple taste together and just mix in a meat YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment