Sunday, July 8, 2012

so lack of sleep

caused me to sign up for a half marathon!!! I got off work friday morning and see a facebook post about a TWENTY dollar half marathon here in San Diego!!!! I immediately whipped out my credit card and registered. Then I texted my running buddy and was like come on I know you are running AFC half in Aug but you just have to do this $20 one in Sept and so I got all her info and registered her since she was going out to sea with her hubby for family day.

Since I can't really run with West Coast Road Runners anymore I am going to use Hal Hidgon's training plan. My sweet husband looked it up and printed it for me and I asked if he printed the novice plan up and he said no intermediate since you have ran halfs before. HMMMMM

Did a 7 mile run/walk today in 1:35 not too bad for not really training yet. Well I am off to bed to end this weekend and start out the week! Peace peeps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment