Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer is here!

Birthday parties and BBQs all the time! Today the hubs was supposed to be off at 11 for his department party, by noon I hadn't heard from him so I heated up a cup of my lentil soup added it to a bag of lettuce trio topped it with light sour cream and green onions mmmm. I was not hungry at the BBQ and was able to pass up cookies even! Then I visited 3 Crossfit gyms: Crossfit619, outlier Crossfit, and Crossfit Mission Gorge. I think I'm going with Outlier, not 100% sure yet and I'm stressing about telling Pete, my personal trainer, that I'm not doing anymore sessions after these 10 are up. Eeekkk I always said I couldn't afford CF but yet could find the $ to get a trainer when in all reality 2 training sessions covers a month at CF. next up on my agenda is learning about paleo and primal eating since I hear that kinda goes hand in hand with CF. I'm still nervous but I want an awesome body and I think this will help. Oh and everyone was super friendly today. At outlier we met one of the trainer's 3 year old daughter <3 Enjoy 4th of July!!! Get your exercise in early, drink loads of water, and remember you probably already know how that food tastes and do you need those extra calories?

No comments:

Post a Comment