Sunday, January 12, 2014

Feeling defeated

As each new year comes around most of us review what we wanted to do and what we actually did. I remember one big goal and it was to wear size large scrubs sadly my extra large scrubs are feeling a bit snug. sigh.

Once I was the person who motivated others to run, to go to the gym, to lose weight now I am in their shadows. I am slower, lazier, and packed on some poundage. As I sit here deciding if I should blog again because this may be the time I become an after picture instead of the perpetual before picture.

I just kept reminding myself I have done it once before and I can do it again. It is just finding that equation that works for me again. I read other bloggers who have successfully lost weight and kept it out and it gives me hope.

Thankfully I have a very supportive husband. I have been dealing with some personal issues and been looking to find a therapist that is a good fit for me and start healing from my past and learn to love myself and hopefully become my own motivation again!

No comments:

Post a Comment