Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2-1-11

so went to WW yesterday was up a lb. well holy hell as i look at my chart and im down all of (DRUM ROLL) 2.8 lbs since um oct! WTH. so anyhow thats that. i ran yesterday morning for my official first day of my own half marathon training. as soon as i finished running i realized i was supposed to run on tue not mon, sometimes working nights i forget what day of the week it is.

i am also a daily weigher, alot of people know this about me, well its hard to be a daily weigher when you sleep at all weird hours but sadly today im saying i hate my scale at home and im frustrated and thinking is this weight ever going to come off!!! it has before so one foot in front of the other one day of tracking and working out after the other and shooting for a ONE lb loss this week!

1 comment:

  1. I am daily weigher too and that is a bad thing. One day I am up, one day I am down. I really need to have my kids hide it and only let me have it once a week.

    Keep up the good work. Keep positive and remember muscle weighs more than fat!

    ReplyDelete