Saturday, June 30, 2012

never too early to start em!

Races that is!!! Oh ya especially when they are FREE! Another perk of living this wonderful military life.  Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD)  San Diego had a 5k or 1mile walk on Friday. It was the Freedom Run to prep us for 4th of July. So the ever so responsible parent I am, I took my kids out of school early to go do the 1 mile walk. I did this for the MEDAL and Tshirt LOL. Chase was amazing! I can't wait till we run the Jogging for Frogmen July 29th, I hope they time him! I think he finished 4th. Anyhow here are our pics!
                                                  Come on kids, I swear it is FUN!

                                                 See Chase kicking butt!!! Gooooo Chase!
                                                       That's how you do it Berk!!!
                                                              Super Cool Shirts










Man that was some work! 

1 comment: