Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Time!!!

So out of 4 kids only ONE is on summer break.  That would be Ari and she is currently in Hawaii she will be home just in time for the 4th of July. Which by the way I have OFF!! I just finished up working 4 night shifts in a row, talk about tiring and NO exercise but I did keep my calories under control. Today I met with my personal trainer, Pete, again I really, REALLY hate table tops. Table tops are when you go from plank on your elbows (on a bosu) to all the way up on to your hands and then back down, 3 sets today YUCK!
After his torture session I did an interval 30 min treadmill walking session followed by 15 mins in the sauna. Then I met my friend Sara for lunch, we literally have to schedule to meet up because we are both so busy. I get to hear about her wedding plans, can't wait to see her on her wedding day! We met up at Tender Greens and I had an amazing yellowtail salad. I hit up Sprouts and got mangos, cherries, apricots, nectarines, canteloupe, watermelon, red & green bell peppers, green onions, brocolli, cauliflower, basically a ton of fruits/veggies! Went to target and got all the goodies for the weight loss challenge prizes, challenge final weigh in is Friday! It is starting again but I also joined the Lose a Half Marathon Challenge which is lose 13.1 lbs in the 13 weeks of summer hosted by RunwithJess, it is too late to sign up, 965 are in the challenge though!!! She will post weekly challenges, recipes, advice etc so feel free to follow along.
Well I have been feeling like crap all day and think I have to finally go puke boo!!! I don't know why I am sick I think it may be the smell of the scentsy Twilight scent Ari put in the warmer and I turned on today GAG me!!! Sorry, but on a super cute note look at this badge!!! I also ordered the super cute decals to make for the summer challenge, I will post pics when I get them in or you can go look on Jess's page and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment