Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mini Vacation Bliss and a product review

I am pretty sure I have talked about my laser hair removal and how it is a pain in the butt now that I moved back to Cali. Dec 2010 I was going to brave my first ever brazalian wax but then decided to just go for the laser and I decided to go with Ideal Image. The way it works is you get a humongous (super huge!) 2 year loan with 0% apr then you go for like 9-10 treatments. The only problem is I moved out of Texas and the closest office is Phoenix or Vegas. Todd chose Phoenix (wth?) so every couple months I have to trek 5 hrs each way to spend an hour in pain! This time we chose to make it a mini family vaca in a Hilton Resort. AMAZING! the trick is wait till you are going to die of heat stroke and the resorts are reasonably priced. We stayed at the Hilton and it had a waterpark with a lazy river, 2 pools, 1 waterslide, and a hot tub. The kids were in heaven. Todd and I worked out both friday and saturday at the local 24 hr fitness and I counted my calories.

While I was in the torture chamber (Ideal Image) Todd took the kids to Toys R Us and Bed, Bath and Beyond. He found Yonanas there, which he had seen on tv and was just waiting to see the infomercial again so he could order it for me as a present! Thankfully I had brought a box of produce with me and had old bananas. This thing is amazing! It takes 2 frozen peeled bananas and whatever else you want to put in there. So far I have done plain bananas, banana/canteloupe, and banana/orange. The kids love it too! It comes with a huge price tag of $50, thankfully we had a 20% off one item coupon. I am so happy to have it, the only complaint I have so far is that in the hotel the bowls I used didn't really catch all of the "ice cream" oh and you still have to be careful 2 bananas is 200-220 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment