Sunday, November 25, 2012

Streaking?!?!?

It's not what you think!  Happy holidays everyone, my waistline is ready for 2013 that is for sure!!! Potlucksm, birthdays, holidays etc has put a HUGE gain on my scale boo. As I was catching up on blogs this week I read about Runners world holiday streak. This is perfect for me, especially with my work schedule. I along with Todd have pledged to run at least ONE mile a day from thanksgiving through New Year's Day.  Thursday and Friday I ran one mile, Saturday 2, and about to head out for today's run.  While I'm running I will decide what meal plan I'm starting in the am! I'm also promising to myself that I will log ALL food intake for a month starting tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day and didn't add the pounds like I did :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment