Thursday, April 11, 2013

Let’s Talk about Girl Scout Cookies

Who doesn’t love Girl Scout cookies? I sold them when I was a brownie and my beautiful daughter has sold them and this momma has been the one to have a MILLION I mean a MILLION boxes of Girl Scout cookies in my house, since I was that mom. Yes the crazy mom who said I have a van and yes I know where the girl scout hut is and yes I can go pick up our troop’s preordered cookies. 

What is your favorite cookie? I love love love Samoas and thin mints are good too, or the one that is pb and chocolate. Anyhow, yes I know cookie season is over AND I am proud to say I did NOT eat a single girl scout cookie this season!!! Holy cow, not only did I save my hips from growing I kept some extra cash in my pocket.  A win win situation in my opinion. It did help that neither of my daughters were in a troop this cookie season either. whew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment