Sunday, January 31, 2010

more running

so what really sucks is how fast your endurance goes when you take a break. Now I am the type that I am all or nothing. So I either go to the gym all the time or I don't go. Hence the same with the blog, I need to do this everyday or I will stop doing it. Today was a much better food day for me, Friday I think I ate like 5000 calories or something. So I got up and made my oatmeal which consists of oats, flaxseed meal, brown sugar, cranberries, and walnuts. I was worried my body would rebel w/the food for my 5 mile run, but i did just fine. We ran from Liberty Station to the Coast Guard guard shack and back. I have to say the way back is always easier. It was pretty cool today, the group was HUGE! I don't know if its because its Jan or what, but when I started WCRR back in July the group was about half this size. It's always fun to run with people, makes it less boring. I can't wait till I am not constantly looking at my garmin wondering when the run will be over though. so today I skipped having mexican food with my friends to stay home with the fam and have subway. I am really proud of myself for that because I am a social butterfly and love to hang out. It saved me money and calories though! Well I am way tired, so off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment