Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday oh Monday!

Monday here in Saint Mary’s, GA means 2 things to me this summer, spin and pool closed for cleaning.  Well today it meant a couple other things like joining another diet bet and half marathon training. Since I work 3 (12 hour) days a week I have to rearrange the Hal Hidgon schedule to fit my needs. I ran on the treadmill while waiting for spin to start, and sadly spin was cancelled since the AC was broke. I don’t understand our gym, we have this amazing spin class with about 50 bikes but they only teach 4 classes a WEEK! I am used to over 4 classes a day, but what is worse they lock the spin room up. anyhow no spin. but I had an awesome run.

I had asked Todd to take at least Austin for a hair cut about 3 weeks ago and yet he still was shaggy today. So after picking him up from summer school I came home and fed the kids leftover spaghetti. Then we headed to get hair cuts, three of the kids got cuts today. As a treat we were going to head to fro yo which we love but it usually costs us about $20 so we headed to McDonalds for cones!
Not really the best start to my diet bet. but here is today’s starting weight... not the best weight ever but wasn’t my card with my word so cute??? Our sunny day ended in a tornado! Yes I now live in a town that has tornados, eeekkkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment