Tuesday, June 18, 2013

motivation

Hmmm I sat down with my Hal Hidgon’s novice half marathon training plan and rearranged the week(s) to fit my work schedule and then what happened? That week I only ran ONE time! One big fat X and the rest empty days. Well I got this in my email today and hope it is enough to get my butt training!
























Father’s day was spent at the Jacksonville Zoo, we ended up getting season passes and we plan to  spend some of our free time there. We were there for about 4 hours and spent the entire day with our Navy friends that we were stationed with in Hawaii. Our kids all get along well. I would have to say our favorite part of the zoo was the Stingray Bay. It cost $1 per person to get in but it was so awesome! Next time we go I want to feed the giraffes! What is your favorite part of your local zoo         Berkley would have probably swam with them if she could! The sting rays were a huge hit with everyone in the family!





No comments:

Post a Comment