Wednesday, March 14, 2012

wednesday!

whew it is already wednesday, i skipped weight watchers today because the home scale was up and i just couldn't stand to see that on my ww book. I mean it took me 3 months to lose 10 lbs and I just didn't want that to go down.

I did TRX body blast then did the St Patty's Day 2mile run on the Naval Base today.  Now it is night and my body is like wth you haven't ran in 11 days and you haven't worked out in how long? Tomorrow is gravity which will kick my butt but I feel like I am going in the right direction again. Sometimes it just sucks to always be watching your weight and feel so out of shape...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. Or be innundated with food! Why must I get emails about my beloved ice cream if I can't eat it? Sigh. Don't worry girl, just stay on track and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete