Thursday, March 29, 2012

Accountability partner

So you can have really great friends and think that you guys are going to be great accountability to each other but it is not always so! I have a good friend and we thought that would happen but we convince each other to run to Denny's or some cute little cafe instead of working out or right afterwards. So my point is find an accountability partner that will keep you working out! I have went to the gym two days in a row with a new person I met and you know what else is cool is that you may do a different work out than you usually do on your own. Yesterday we did a 30 treadmill run, she is doing Couch to 5k and I just did a slow steady run, then weight machines. Today I suggested we do a 15/15/15 then machines. We did 15 mins running, 15 mins elliptical, 15 mins recumbent bike. She is already telling me she is hurting! I love that type of workout that keeps you from getting bored!

I want to talk about my 30 day shred. My goal was to do it 30 days straight, I have decided now to do it when I don't want to go to the gym, have a long distance run, or just really don't have the time (between shifts).

I made some strawberries dipped in greek yogurt last night from pinterest, about to try them hope they are GREAT!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment