Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Soggy socks


Yes I did it! Ran in the rain!!! I usually avoid rain at all costs but recently Katie from runsforcookies did a blog post giving 50 running tips which you can find here. She said running in the rain is fun. I had woke up early to get a run in before work so I headed out hoping to best the rain but I felt the first drop as my garmin located satellites :-/ it wasn't bad, I think I improved my pace a bit. I think it was because the weather was cooler but I was totally running in flooded area. Here's the aftermath (side note I shouldn't have ran in glasses or without a visor.
You can see the water in the streets!
I really need to upload my garmin and look at my paces and see how I'm doing! I'm ready to get back into the 10 min/mile range.
I came in and stripped down!


No comments:

Post a Comment