Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In (on time!!!)

Sigh up 0.6lbs this week but its because I didn't track hmph


Today Ari had to go to the plastic surgeon to get her mole/freckle cut out to send for patho since its been atypical both times dermatology has shaved it. After that she wanted to go to Sonic or FroYo. She was driving and froyo was closer so we went there.
                                                                        Holy goodness!!!!

I had to divert my attention to this instead!

I topped it with some chocolate chips, candy corn, wheat germ & whey protein (that makes it healthy right?) 


After trading my Diet Dr pepper craving for a chilled glass of wine I've decided I need to get my head out of my butt and lose some weight this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment