Friday, February 8, 2013

Sitting on the Sidelines

That is how I feel lately. I have been doing the yo yo thing with the weight, not getting past lunch counting points/calories, and not hitting the gym as planned. I find myself wishing I could be as motivated as my friends or the fellow bloggers I read. I was sitting on the sidelines just wishing I could be like them in single digit jeans and running sub 10 min/miles.

I started fresh on Wednesday with My fitness pal (annakay76). I wanted weight watchers to give me the motivation to lose 60lbs like I did 8 years ago but I just continued to pay the $43 a month and not lose even 5lbs since the beginning of December. I love the scanner option on MFP, the fact friends can see what I eat/exercise, that it is a little like facebook, and the best of all it is FREE!!!! The scale has started moving back down! My goal is to be under 200 lbs by the time we move, yes we are moving!

We finally got our official military orders to move to a new command in Kings Bay, GA. We are so excited to move to a smaller town with hopefully a bit slower lifestyle for us. We will be there middle of March and already have a house penciled in for us. I am also working with the schools to figure out what to do with the high schoolers and the best school to fit Chase’s IEP. I love planning!

I am off the sidelines and you will be hearing from me more often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment