Sunday, January 8, 2012

1-8-12 day 2 of a food log being posted!

so you know they say it takes 21 days to form a habit but I guess now it takes longer. Since I am working I don't have the time to figure out how to post pictures yet and make it a picture food log! but i am taking pictures of what I eat, and last night another nurse asked me if this is helping. well think of it this way if you actually take a picture of everything you eat to show other people you kinda do think of what you are putting in your mouth LOL!
so let me get on with this blog entry...
breakfast occurred at 1230 in the am-- yellow and red grape tomatoes with blueberries/blackberries- 0 points
when I got home around 0800 I made an egg sandwich and had a glass of milk ( i need to find new bread it was 6 pts!) 12 points
oh thankfully I logged that i had a granola bar forgot to picture it for 3 points
after sleeping i had another glass of milk, chicken breast, a green giant frozen veggie mix- 10 points
afternoon snack- 2 cuties 0 points
dinner a salad of romaine lettuce, grape tomatoes, 1 T shredded parmesan, 2 T of lemon hummus vinagriette from Fresh & Easy (which I will admitted was AMAZING!!!)
since I still have some points left I will take the advice of the spin instructor and have some almonds for 4 points and ill add in another granola bar of 2 points! yay now off to work i go!

No comments:

Post a Comment