Sunday, January 15, 2012

Whew, another one down

so I am not even sure how many Half marathons I have done now without sitting down to count. My PR was a flat race and 2:15 after 4.5 months of training. Today I ran without training or a steady workout routine. 3:15 (well a few seconds less) The coolest thing is my husband ran today. it was his first official half (he has ran 13 miles before not in a race, because he is crazy and was bored in iraq or something like that). So we traveled from San Diego to Phoenix. We stayed in the Homewood Suites by Hilton. OMG amazing we had a 2 bedroom suite with our four kids. That is how we plan on renting rooms from now on. We stayed with in budget except for $20 more in gas than expected. So now that we drove all the way back home within a couple hours of finished the race we are headed to bed!!! oh my only complaint for this rock n roll was i had to walk literally a mile or more to my car after the finish!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment