Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dream Body Boot Camp

So thank you very much living social  (and the fact summer is right around the corner) for all the great discounted work out deals. I went to my first bootcamp class night, suprisingly this morning the only thing sore are my hams. I need to strecth them out! I sported new workout gear from Old Navy, I chose to buy a longer short instead of capris. I really like them, although my legs are way fat I can also see muscle definition when I wear shorts so that is a great motivator!

Breakfast is by far my favorite meal of the day, well at least for dining out but I enjoy it at home too. I tossed around the idea of going to bootcamp at 530 am or to eat first then go at 7. Yesterday I had made a green smoothie before class and it threatened to come up so I know I need about an hour beforehand. I know a lot of people don't eat in the am before they work out but you should, something small even to boost your metabolism from sleeping to awake. So today I decided to try a new conncotion of oatmeal. I used 1/4c oats, 1/2c almond breeze, 1T PB2, and 1T shredded coconut flakes. pretty good! Tonight for dinner I am going to try a savory oatmeal, hmmm. Ok I have to leave in 20 mins for bootcamp at 7am. I already feel the need for a nap lol!

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day also! That new oatmeal idea sounds awesome. I might have to try it myself!
    Hope boot camp went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a good thing you mentioned the benefit of eating breakfast before engaging in any activity for the day, Anna! Only a few people know this fact. Breakfast is really necessary because it boosts the metabolism and helps you digest the food that you eat later in the day easily. Good luck with your bootcamp!

    Celia Maciomhair

    ReplyDelete