Monday, February 27, 2012

a new week!!!

I love new weeks, especially when you had an awesome last week!! I finally got some good gym time in! Last week in recap, an 8 mile sat run, off sun/mon/tue, bosu strength weds, zumba toning thurs, 5 sets of stairs friday, cardiokick on sat! woohoo!!! oh and on Saturday my amazing husband did the Tough mudder and right before the race I sent him a text telling him I will do one with him but man after watching the finishers I am SCARED!!!! I am working only 1 shift at a time this week; mon, thur, sat so I feel that will help me get all my workouts in and i think im sticking to what i did last week but throwing in a gravity class on thursday on base. I will post pics of my hubby and his team later this week because they are just so amazing!!!

oh the protein pancakes are working out great with the chobani yogurt, 3/4 oats, 2 egg whites but she has some other ones on there them im going to try as soon as i grocery shop and get some cottage cheese friday!

oh and I don't know if I have mentioned that we are trying to live more frugally by making homemade stuff and planning better. I just have to say I went grocery shopping and only spent $84! We make our own laundry soap and dishwasher soap now and soon I am going to make bodywash, I have all the ingredients just been too lazy lol. Ok off to a hot shower, I just ran 10 miles whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment